The family..

My photo
SouthEast, PA, United States
This Blog is all about me and my life as a mom of a beautiful 9 year old and my dear husband who entertains me as much as my girl does.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Elected to office already

Today is a proud moment. My Sweetpea has just been elected as class representative for her kindergarten class. That means she will attend monthly meetings with all the other class representatives to make all of those important school decisions like what kind of Popsicles to have at lunch. I can't wait to hear the details of the intricate workings of student government from the kindergarten level. I'm sure this is only the beginning of a long and prestigious political career. Look out presidency...here she comes.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

fantastic!
now: beware of lobbyists!!! : )

T with Honey said...

Way to go Sweetpea!