The family..

My photo
SouthEast, PA, United States
This Blog is all about me and my life as a mom of a beautiful 9 year old and my dear husband who entertains me as much as my girl does.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New directions, New goals

I haven't used this space in over a year. Today I decided I would make this space useful again. I plan on tracking my obsession with running here along with the other things I encounter in my journey. This is really a place for me and my family. Sure I update Facebook and other running sites, but I thought it would be fun to start doing a real recording of my thoughts as I train for 2 half marathons this year along with the myriad of other events I will be participating here.

So tag along if you want. It might be interesting - at least for me :)

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all a fresh start and a new direction!

1 comment:

Sherry @ Life from my persective said...

Best of luck on your two halfs this year!!!