The family..

My photo
SouthEast, PA, United States
This Blog is all about me and my life as a mom of a beautiful 9 year old and my dear husband who entertains me as much as my girl does.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Vacation nuggets take 1

We loved our recent vacation to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. It was filled with many happy moments and those conversations that are too funny to forget.

For Example:

While at the Luau dinner show we were drinking MaiTai's. Little Miss Perfect (LMP) (as recently labeled by her new shirt) noticed that the adults' drinks were a different color then hers. LMP says is it because they have "Alcohol" in them? I said yes and she responded "What is Alcohol anyway? Is that what makes you like this? and she proceeded to make googly eyes and wobble around.

The man across from us cracked up laughing. I just wonder how she came up with that definition considering we have never been drunk in front of her. I think it is too many episodes of the Simpsons!

more to follow...

No comments: