The family..

My photo
SouthEast, PA, United States
This Blog is all about me and my life as a mom of a beautiful 9 year old and my dear husband who entertains me as much as my girl does.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whistler's tooth

Wiggle to the left, wiggle to the right, what do you get (after 2 weeks of wiggling)? A big hole right in the top row of your teeth!

Sweetpea has been waiting and waiting for her first top tooth to fall out. She started pushing it around a few weeks ago, hoping that it would fall out in time for school pictures (Tuesday 10/14). Over the weekend it was hanging on just by the front but refused to let go. Pictures were taken with a loose wiggly tooth and she was only a bit disappointed. The very next day wiggle tooth decided it was time to make it's exit and Sweetpea came home with her proud tooth container necklace in hand.

Check out this gap in her smile - she thinks it's awesome and was practicing her whistling through her hole all night long (which almost matches the hole on the bottom).

Her next hope is that the other top one falls out and doesn't grow back before Christmas so she can sing a certain famous song.

No comments: