The family..

My photo
SouthEast, PA, United States
This Blog is all about me and my life as a mom of a beautiful 9 year old and my dear husband who entertains me as much as my girl does.

Monday, March 3, 2008

16/365

Some days the bottom falls out of your box of spaghetti....did I mention it's another Monday? This at least happened after dance class.


Also, I have an awful cold, so in order to quell my upset stomach I thought I would stop at Wawa and get myself a snack. I got the celery and PB cup (which is usually awesome). Much to my disappointment, I can't taste anything at all. I ate the entire cup of peanut butter and never tasted any of it. Eating really loses it's appeal when you remove taste. I could feel the cold water from the celery and the creamy texture of the peanut butter but I never tasted a thing. Dinner was the same way, things passed through, but the taste buds never reacted.


No comments: