The family..

My photo
SouthEast, PA, United States
This Blog is all about me and my life as a mom of a beautiful 9 year old and my dear husband who entertains me as much as my girl does.

Monday, February 25, 2008

9/365

Another Monday....it was one of those days when we rush home from school so we can have a few minutes of down time before dance class. Sweetpea went outside to play and I had a killer headache so I went to lay down on the bed for a few minutes (I set the alarm for 15 minutes later just in case). The alarm went off way too soon for my throbbing head but I proceeded to gather Sweetpea's dance clothes before I went out to call her in. As I went downstairs the door opened and in walks my crying child. She got in a fight with her friend T over whose house to play at and T's mother told them that if they couldn't play nicely they had to go inside. After cuddling her for at least 15 minutes she finally calmed down (and thankfully the Advil began to work too). So we missed another dance class, Monday's are rough, what else can I say?

No comments: