The family..

My photo
SouthEast, PA, United States
This Blog is all about me and my life as a mom of a beautiful 9 year old and my dear husband who entertains me as much as my girl does.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Inspired Spaces

I am always looking for new design ideas and I found this new blog. Check it out and submit any questions you might have about your space. I hope to get more then a few ideas from here to satisfy my desire to decorate things when I have no clue where to start. Hmm maybe someone should come to my house and re-design it for me. Now that sounds like a plan!! Any volunteers?

2 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

If you get any volunteers, send a few my way!

Bri said...

Thanks for stopping by for my giveaway! I clicked on the link from this post, you're right, that's a great site for ideas. Are you addicted to HGTV too? ;)