The family..

My photo
SouthEast, PA, United States
This Blog is all about me and my life as a mom of a beautiful 9 year old and my dear husband who entertains me as much as my girl does.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

What's cooking?

Sweetpea never stops talking, and I mean never so we have a lot of conversations. In the car we had this conversation which I thought was very funny and very insightful.

Sweetpea - "Mom, Can you teach me how to cook?"
Me - "Sure honey, what would like to cook first?"
Sweetpea (being silly now) - "Can I cook you?"
Me - " Nope, I don't know how to cook me."
Sweetpea "Ok, do you know how to cook me?"
Me- "Yup but you've already been cooked, I'm not cooking you again"
Sweetpea (laughing) - "Oh you mean you cooked me in your belly right?"


I just think it is too funny that she knew what I meant by that. I asked her how she knew that and she said well you wouldn't actually burn me for real so that's the only time I can think that you cooked me. I guess they call it a bun in the oven for a reason.

No comments: