The family..

My photo
SouthEast, PA, United States
This Blog is all about me and my life as a mom of a beautiful 9 year old and my dear husband who entertains me as much as my girl does.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Beginning.....

Ahhhh, blogging. Well I've always thought that blogging would be a fun way to keep track of those daily adventures that easily slip from our memory, but finding the time and the space to do this was never on top of my "to do" list. So then a friend tells me that she and some others I know are blogging here and I think "Hey that's a good idea, I should at least try." so here I am. Again time will always be an issue so I apologize now for any large gaps in time that may occur. What I hope to gain from this is something that my sweetpea can read and laugh at as she grows and so she will always know just how much I love her and how special she is even though she often refers to me as the big meanie. So here we go....

3 comments:

T with Honey said...

OK, who sucked you in? Was it Potassium??

Meg M. said...

i confess, it was ME who sucked her in! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kimmy said...

i was the last to know, i think!